1. While standing on the top of the building, you can see five states - New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and Massachusetts.
2. The building has 6,514 windows, 102 floors and 73 elevators.
3. Almost 3400 workers constructed the Empire State Building in 1 year 45 days.
4. The Empire State Building was the first man made structure to have more than 100 floors.
5. It is said that the building makes more money from tickets sales than it does from renting office space.
6. The building has its own zip code - 10118 because it is home to so many businesses.
7. According to researchers, it is the most photographed building in the world.
8. Popular movies and TV shows like - Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, Step Up 3D, Superman II, King Kong and many more were shot here.