1. Cherry trees in bloom, Germany
The cherry blossom trees were planted in the 1980’s. This lovely tree blossoms every year in April for 2-3 weeks.
2. Wisteria in Japan
Wisteria is the largest tree of its kind in Japan. It is 144 years old and 1,990 square meters long.
3. Angel Oak In John’s Island, South Carolina
This beautiful tree is more than 1500 years old. It stands at 66.5 ft.
4. Wind-Swept Trees, New Zealand
These trees are at Slope Point of New Zealand and they grow at an angle because they are constantly knocked by extreme Antarctic winds.
5. Dragon’s blood Tree, Yemen
These trees are identified for capturing moisture.
6. Rhododendron, Canada
This beautiful rhododendron tree is more than 125 years old. Technically, Rhododendron is not a tree, it’s a shrub.
7. The Dark Hedges In Northern Ireland
The Dark Hedges was planted in 18th century.