1. Charlie Chaplin was born on 16 April 1889 just four days before Adolf Hitler’s birth.
2. His full name was “Charles Spencer Chaplin”.
He was born in Walworth, London, United Kingdom!
3. He was the first actor who appeared on TIME Magazine’s cover in 1925, July print.
4. He had 11 children with his 4 wives.
5. He depicted Adolf Hitler in the movie " The great diactator "
6. There is an asteroid named after him - "3623 Chaplin".
7. Charlie Chaplin’s body was robbed by some thieves who were demanding 600,000 Swiss Francs to return the coffin.
11 weeks later, the body and thieves both were caught!
8. Charlie Chaplin’s daughter Geraldine Chaplin played his mother in biopic movie – Chaplin.
9. Charlie Chaplin once participated in a Charlie Chaplin look-a-like contest in which he lost!