1. Always place a napkin on your lap before beginning meal.
2. Don’t start eating until everyone is seated at the table and have been served their food.
3. Never place your palms or elbow on table.
4. If you need something then ask for the nearest person to pass it. Don’t leave the table.
5. Never speak with food in your mouth.
6. And never eat with open mouth or chew loudly.
7. Hold the knife in right hand for cutting and fork in left hand for eating.
8. Place knife and fork as shown below to let others know whether your meal is finished or if you are waiting for dessert.
9. Always compliment the host on food and say thank you.