1. Bermuda triangle is famously known as the “Devil’s” triangle!
2. The point (triangle) is located between Bermuda, Miami, Florida and Puerto Rico in North Atlantic Ocean.
3. The first person who told the world about ‘Bermuda Triangle’ was Christopher Columbus.
4. Bermuda triangle is not small! Infact it’s huge!
It covers 7 lakh km of sea. One can combine Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and Rajasthan to understand the area.
5. Whenever any ship or plane vanishes in triangle, their remnants cannot be found.
6. There are many theories behind it but one among all is that, gulf stream runs close to the triangle, which quickly gets rid of the remains & debris.
7. It is one of the exceptional places on earth where the compass of planes and ships do not work! It shows wrong direction!
8. In 25 years, more than 1000 ships and 75 airplanes have vanished from the area.