1. Chalk polish on dirty white canvas shoes on P.T. Day!
Forgetting to polish white shoes has become every student's habit!
2. Borrow tie from friends in other class when it is our class’s turn to conduct assembly prayer!
And then run downstairs to the assembly hall!
3. Cut our single red ribbon into two to use it to tie both the ponytails!
4. Borrow books from other section before it is time for that particular subject's period!
And now we are self-acclaimed genius!
5. Copy homework from friend’s copy in early morning before assembly!
We all have become good at this, isn't it?
6. To act as if stomach is aching so that parents do not send us to school! (When actually the reason is homework NOT DONE!)