1. Israel has the fourth largest and strongest military force in the world.
2. Israeli flower “MODI” is named after Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
3. Voicemail technology was invented in Israel.
4. The very first antivirus software for computers was made in Israel in 1979.
5. Israel has 137 authorized beaches spread in just 273 km of coastline.
6. Hebrew and Arabic are the two official languages of Israel.
7. Israel has the lowest freshwater lake in the world, it is called The Sea of Galilee — located .212 km below sea level.
8. Israeli bank note has brail on it so that blind people can easily recognize it.
9. Hoopoe is the national bird of Israel.
10. Israel is one of only nine nations in the world which can shoot its own satellites into orbit (space).